Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm Always On A Mountain

I hate to say I'm giving up but I believe,
Losin's just become a way of life for me.
Losin' wouldn't be so bad at all,
But I'm always on a mountain when I fall.

Most of my life I’ve almost been a winner. That’s really the words to a song but how it hits home. Maybe I’m just in a low place but I give up. I work hard, try to do the right thing, and what does it get me? Nothing. I’ve decided it must just be fate. Some people are winners. Some of us are losers. You’d think after so many times it wouldn’t matter anymore. But it still does.
 

I've come so close but never really won.
Just when I thought I finally made it,
I found myself back where I started from.

Losin' wouldn't be so bad at all,
But I'm always on a mountain when I fall.

3 comments:

  1. I know it isn't much of a consolation, but you're a winner to me! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having a tough time. You're the best in my book!

    ReplyDelete